Friday, July 24, 2009

I changed my blogskin again. Yes, cos I saw a better one. However now, in my Internet Explorer, I can't view the image! That's so sad... I wonder whether you guys could see or not...

I know I've not been updating as often as I did, but never mind right? Once a week also can. I've been controlling myself in terms of the virtual exploration. Haha. What am I talking? As for Facebook, it's been 15 days... Yup, 15 days. I actually wanted to go yesterday, to make it perfect 14 days, 2 weeks. Hah, but internet connection was down yesterday. Oh well, it's ok. I can go on the weekend.

NDP combined rehearsal just now. Woah, so tiring! My heels are aching, not much of my shoulders. I was so glad that I found a seat in the bus just now! It's really coming very soon, National Day... 2 more weeks! Must work harder!

Today is Jeslyn's birthday! Hahaha. Xin Yu bought a small cake for her. :) Sang the BD song during recess. Shocked her. Haha. I think she knows and appreciates our efforts! xD
Happy Birthday Jeslyn!

Birthdays... Next week. 6 days. Wonder what'll happen.



Countdown to my 14th birthday: 6 more days!
Countdown to CEYD: 7 more days!

No comments: