Monday, July 27, 2009

Now I think that the blogskin is getting irritating... I can't even see the nice image on my Internet ok? It's so sad. Thinking whether I should change into another one...

Chinese oral tomorrow. I'm so, so nervous man. Just now I stayed back in school for an hour to practise with Xin Yu and Jeslyn. Haha most of the time we were the only ones in the classroom and we even set up the tables and chairs neatly, facing each other, even the candidate has to 'walk in to the classroom' and 'greet the examiners'! LOL! We were just being bored. But I feel that the practice sort of helped. At least I got to practise 3 times, in the proper manner, and the 'correct' format. Feel much better than this morning now.
But actually, I'm still quite nervous! I hope I get a good examiner. I kinda don't want and want Mdm Goh to test me... But I also don't want Mr Hou to test me!
OHHH! I just found the 20+ pages notes on the Chinese oral on the LMS! Whoa, took me 2/3 days to find it! It was 'hidden' at the 'others' folder! Shouldn't it be at the Mother Tongue? Boo.
I must jiayou for oral tmr! Wish me good luck! (:



Countdown to my 14th birthday: 3 more days! (woah!)
Countdown to CEYD: 4 more days! (oh no! got a lot of things to do!)

No comments: