Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is so not good.
I knew from the start that we would have to rush everything out in the last week. Oh well, I know, actually there are some parts where we could have solved it last week or 2 weeks before.

Sigh. I hate to be busy. Ahh, who likes to be busy?

Today's Chinese oral was fine. I wouldn't say I did well, of course, just that I thought both the topic and passage was easier than expected. I was very nervous, with butterfiles in my tummy for almost the whole day, especially during the waiting time. Haha. I'm just very glad and relieved that it's over. :) We'll most probably be receiving our marks for oral tmr. Hmm, very curious to know how much I'll get. But I don't expect high/very high. We'll see. :) Anyway, it's over! So let's not dwell on it so much. One less thing to worry over. :)

Yesyes, CEDAR EXPRESS YOURSELF DAY! I'm really looking forward to that day. THIS FRIDAY! Hmm, on the other hand, I know that me and the other 4 I/Cs will be extremely busy on that day. I doubt we'll be having any proper lesson. Ok, maybe the first 2 will, but the rest is definitely burnt! And I don't want that! I want to study with the class. I don't want to miss any lessons. And I want more time with the class so that I can, you know, savour the special day! Haha, ok, that sounded weird. =.=





Oh, how I miss LJ!

Countdown to my 14th birthday: 2 more days! :D

Countdown to CEYD: 3 more days!

No comments: