Saturday, July 25, 2009

I wanted to jog just now... I really wanted to. It was the perfect time. The perfect weather. Sigh. In the end, time was running out, so I thought I would just cycle. But I didn't cycle too. Sigh. Tmr we're having project, so won't have the time to go downstairs. Monday...? I don't know man. Just don't wanna be cooped up here. The whole day. Well, not really the whole day. At least I went to school in the morning, but school was seriously quiet and eerie. Today just seemed very dull and uneventful.

Craft Badge.
NDP.
CEYD.
Chinese Oral.

Stressing me out! What's there more to do?

Fine. I realised I haven't mentioned about IPW and History presentation. I think our grouped rocked the class! Haha. For the IPW PPT, I was the one that prepared everything! :D And I'm really glad that all efforts paid off. I could see that Ms Ng was sort of nodding her head, when we spoke, and when we revealed what was more to come.
History was the most hilarious. I couldn't imagine myself acting as Jane Joplin, being screened in front of the whole class. But I guess it was reality. Haha. Luckily no one really laughed at me. :) Laughed most at Jeslyn, as usual. Ms Ng was laughing too! :D Good sign. ;D Apparently, she said that the Chinese merchant flashback was good! Yay, my house you know?
Yeah, the whole class was bursting out in laughter. And our group too. :)

Three cheers for our History and IPW group! Our efforts really paid off. Well done, group. :D

No comments: