Wednesday, July 29, 2009

When you look me in the eyes... I like the instrumental one. It's more peaceful and soothing... Haha.

Tomorrow. It's just tmr! So soon! I really don't expect my birthday to be so soon. Somehow I don't have that 'the-day-I've-been-waiting-for' kinda feeling. I mean, I don't need my birthday to come so soon, I can still wait, until September or...? Haha but I still love the feeling when it's my birthday. (:

NDP rehearsal was ok, sort of less tiring, I guess because I'm already 'used to' the durations and the heat. Yes, yes, speaking of the heat, today was terrible! The sun was scorching mercilessly on the ground! Hahaha! Yeah, it was a strong afternoon sun, but not strong enough to make me tanned. xD
There's Guides on Friday. Hmm, I actually hoped there isn't, frankly speaking, cos it's CEYD! CEDAR EXPRESS YOURSELF DAY! I'M THE I/C! HAHAHA. Then because it's one day after my birthday, I thought I could, you know, go out? Haha, and someone's leaving... :( But no choice, CCA is a must, so I'll just go out another time.



Countdown to my 14th birthday: 1 more day! (Oh gosh!)
Countdown to CEYD: 2 more days! :D

No comments: