Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HELLO HELLO!

I'm back after 17 days! :D

This is what you get when CNY + NCO + CT all fall one after another.

Sooooo, I miss blogging man! Hahahahaha! Hmm, I'm just glad CTs are over, ohhh man! But I still have my Malay one tmr! ):

Ok anyway, CNY was great, as usual! :D But I'm just so sad that every year, CNY "来得快,去得快". Sighhh.

Then NCO camp was very, very fun! :D I loved it! The most lasting impression of the camp was Outdoor Cooking, haha, the green eggs (of Sparrow patrol, urghhh!) and our popped sausage! Hahaha! So funny! Ohhh, and doing footdrills at 8-plus at night! Cool man!

I love footdrills more and more by the week. I really want more footdrills sessions! :D And I don't want the Sec 4s to step down so fast! ): Noooooooo! ): In fact I don't even want them to step down! ): Boo. Ahhh, see how much we love our Sec 4s.

I am very, very pissed that 3C didn't get selected to go for YOG. Like seriously, I'm very, extremely angry and sad that I can't go volunteer now you know. ):
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: