Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh boy. I've never stayed in the library for such a longgggg time ever in my whole life! :X
Let's see...
Erhh, actually it's 5 hours. Haha.
But it does feel like a very long time you know!
If you exclude lunch, it'll be 5 hours, that is.
Man, I was quite tired of facing the computer screen man!
But I'm glad that we accomplished what we wanted to do today. (:

Eeeeeeeeeeeek.
Robert Pattinson is on Ellen now.
*Shudders*
HAHAHA CHARLENE TEO, it reminded me of what you commented on his appearance last week!
You said sthg like 'this is like a Changi Prison escaper'! HAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY!
Yeah, I really think he looks like some Changi Prison escaper man. His hair is always so dishivelled, gives me the kind of over-ruggedness and untidy kind of impression.
Hahaha. Sorry to those RP fans. (Are there even any?)
HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: