Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hello!

It's the March break now! :D Notice I didn't use 'holiday'? Hahaha.
Because I know it wouldn't feel like a holiday with the usual assignments.
Hah, but this time round, less homework is given, and I'm quite thankful! Haha!
And I have quite a number of dates so... haha, actually it kinda does sound like a holiday!


Okkk, I'm trying to finish my homework by this weekend so that I can relax for the next few days.
I'm looking forward to all those dates that I have! :D Really want to catch with my friends. :)

Eeeee, yesterday's Guides session was so funny! Hahaha, mainly footdrills. Haha, sthg hilarious happened. To Charlene. Haha, the best thing is that it's all planned! LOL! Haha, bet you felt so embarrassed just now! xD Anywayyyy, I don't want them to keep saying about when's the last footdrills session with them. Makes everything so sad. ): And it keeps reminding us that time is passing so fast. So terribly fast. ):

Sigh. What Charlene said is right. That's the best thing about UG CCAs. When they are gone, there's less people whom we can laugh about, joke about, or even cry about (HAHAHA JKJK)?!
Oh boyyyy.

No comments: