Wednesday, March 10, 2010

OAC! :D

I'm back from OAC! 3 days 2 night passes by very fast, eh?

Well, OAC was really fun. I'm glad I'm in 3C. :D You guys rock man! :D I LOVE 3C!
It was quality bonding time for every class. :)

I love the challenges we did, be it high or low elements, rock climbing, abseiling etc. Very fun and thrilling! I'm glad I could still climb all the way up on the rock wall without stopping that much. Haha! :D
And I finally got to try abseiling after being given 3 chances to do so. Abseiling is scary only at the first part, when you just have to take one step onto the wall. The rest of it is quite okay already. :)

However, I'm very sad that I didn't get to try zipline. Sigh. Really. I wanted to zipline a lot. ): I was already up there waiting for my turn. But time ran out on us. So unfortunately, I didn't get to do it. ): Oh sigh man! But I guess we must always give and take. I did 3 high e stations, whereas some only got to try one. So, yeah.
Campfire was cool! I always love campfire night! :D Emcees were the best choice! Haha! I liked the class performances, very nice and hilarious! But then the ending grew really sad. Haiyo, quite anti-climax, in my opinion. Haha, ok, we shan't talk about the sad stuff.
OHOH CLASS CHEER! 3C's class cheer is very cool ok! I like our class cheer, esp the Just Dance one, then the Kuzco one. Hahaha.

So that's why I think OAC was great. :) Hopefully most of 3C people enjoyed themselves too, and got to bond more as a whole class!
GO 3C! :D

No comments: