Friday, March 5, 2010

Today's Guides session was very fun. And interesting.
We started off with singing session. Singing session is getting really soft man. ): So sad!
Then PT! PT was great! I love doing sit-ups and planks! Provided people don't make me laugh! xD

FOOTDRILLS! :D
And marching at the hard, tarred, black road behind the classroom block is so... unpreferable! Because there's hardly any sound. Especially for me, when my bangs aren't really solid. Sigh. So every time I number myself my bangs are very soft. ):

Common Tests results are alright so far. Both Maths have no problem, Chem still quite okay, Physics was such a relief. I didn't know I could get method marks man! I was so happy my marks weren't as low as I'd thought. :)
So now still waiting for Bio and SS. Sigh. It's ok, I'm not in a hurry to know my marks anyway. Haha!

OAC is really coming up reaaaal soon! Haha. :)

No comments: