Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm so sad... Grace has left Cedar and transfered to Anderson yesterday! Wahhh... Anyway, it's ok. It's her decision. We have no right to stop her. But everybody misses her... Apparently the whole class! Just hope she will do well in Anderson and that the school will be as good as what she expected. :)

I'M STILL FOREVER NERVOUS ABOUT THE COMMON TESTS AND EL ORAL! I always say that I'm nervous, scared etc. But it's because I'm afraid on whether I have the time to revise! Okay, I know that right now I should be revising... Ok, Rachel, COOL DOWN.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, and I'm going to do some homework now.

Countdown to my birthday (in other words, the Sci and Hist tests) : 20 days

(P/S: I'm still in school right now... Waiting for Leaders' Investiture Full Dress Rehearsal to start at 5 pm?!)

No comments: