Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's a Saturday. The weekends. And what have I been doing? WORK, of course! So far, I've only annotated the whole of 'Lamb to the Slaughter' (YAY!) and that's definitely not enough. =.= So, this are the things that I aim to complete by this weekend:
- Read up 'External and Internal Threats' from the History testbook
- Practise Maths (graphs)
Ok, I know it sounds little but I'm sure there's a lot of time that needs to be put in. And I also have to practise my piano!

Oh ya, yesterday was Leaders' Investiture. It was so fun! I love it! Although I felt a bit nervous going up on stage in front of almost the whole school, everything turned out well in the end. :D And I got my badge! Yay! However, I have not even took it out from the plastic cover yet! Haha. Also, I didn't get to see the whole programme as I was one of the people involved. But during the rehearsals, I saw the 'going up on stage' part for all the other boards and I especially love the CCA Leaders - UG! Instead of bowing, they saluted, turned, and checked! And would you believe it, it was so cool! Everyone of them were so neat and uniformed, not to mention Girl Guides! :D I hope I can march as well as the seniors next time. :)

Countdown to my birthday (in other words, the Sci and Hist tests) : 18 days

No comments: