Monday, July 21, 2008

Today was our first ever Cedar Pasar Malam. Guess what? IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! 1I RAISED OVER $200! WOOHOO~! I'm so excited. We did a very brillant job as everyone of us contributed in one way or another. :D WELL DONE, 1I, I'm so proud of ourselves! :) We should celebrate all our success after our EYE. :)
At about 9.35am, we brought all our stuff to the empty classroom beside the Humanities Staffroom. Everything (the time) was quite crammed, as most of our classmates did not know the prices of the goods that we're selling. We actually had 3 working shifts. BUT, in the end, everything was so messy and confusing that nobody followed the shifts that we set. -_- Haha! I stayed throughout the whole one hour so I didn't get to see what other stalls were selling. :( How sad... But it's ok, as I helped in 'advertising' our DELICIOUS COOKIES, BROWNIES AND CORNFLAKE COOKIES! :) It sure tasted heavenly! Our posters were fine. Some were sold out very fast, while some were still left on the shelves. :( Haha, anyway, our magazines were not really very sellable. I thought that it would sell quite well... Oh well, it's ok. At least we raised a lot of money for the school! :D In general, our Cedar Pasar Malam was a GREAT SUCCESS! I love it! :D

Oh no, there's Lit test and EL Oral tmr! I'm quite confident for Lit already but I don't know what I should do for the oral! Brrr... Never mind, I shan't talk so much about tests anymore. Just wish me luck! :)

Countdown to my birthday (in other words, the Sci and Hist tests) : 9 days

No comments: