Saturday, July 5, 2008

This is a continued from the previous post.

Yesterday was CEYD. It was organised by Cedar Connect (Cedar's Youth Alumni) and some of the pupil leaders. We can wear anything we like, and we mean ANYTHING. You can even dye your hair temporarily and paint your fingernails or put on make-up or anything you like. That's why it's caled 'Express Yourself Day' - express your personality or whatever. As usual, I wore a simple tee and shorts while some others also wore the dress code as me. However, I was very surprised by many of the Cedarians 'costume'. One Sec 4 class even wore pyjamas to school! It was very fun, especially the assembly programme. Some teachers also wore 'different outfits' and some female teachers wore the Cedar school uniform! Hahaha! They look a bit weird but comical. For a moment, I thought that one of them was a Sec 4 Cedarian! Hahaha... My History teacher and Literature teacher wore out school uniform and they look very 'studdent-like'. Some of the male teachers also wore sthg similar, like some kind of uniform (but I don't know what's that exactly). Oh ya, Ms Chin, one of the Guides teacher-in-charge, wore her Nanyang Girls' school uniform! I didn't know that she's from NYGH! But she looked very cute in that. :) Mr Ong, my ex-Science teacher, wore his Judo suit, sthg like a Taekwondo suit. Hahaha! Everything was just so weird and wacky! But I just love it. I think this is the best school event so far.
During the assembly programe, we pulled up those teachers wearing differently to go on stage and dance or catwalk for us! Haha, it was very hilarious. One of them danced until very funny man! (I shall not mention who that teacher is so as not to embarrass him/her.) EVERYTHING WAS JUST VERY FUNNY. So, now, I shall post soe pictures that I took yesterday. (There's not much though.)



This was at our class sofa. (:

Sorry, it's slanted. This is Mrs Menon wearing the Cedar school uniform. Haha! (:



Oh no, even this is slanted. But anyway, I'm sure everybody knows that this is Ms Ng. (:

When me, Xin Yu and Sarine went to the T-shirt shop to order our class tee, we saw many, many designs on the computer. The man, Mr Patrick, showed us how to make it 'nice' on the computer. I love the dolls in front! They're so cute! Just that I think we have to change the eyes a bit. It looks like some kind of ghost... Haha! Anyway, I hope the tee will turn out very nice. It's $16 each but we have to pay the deposit of 40% (of the total) on Thursday. So each of us will have to pay about $5 for the deposit. (The deposit is $200 as Mr Patrick gave us a discount. :D) But the total amount of money will still remain the same. Please rmb to bring the money on Tuesday! Thanks. :) We'll get our shirts around week 5, which is our when our Common Tests starts. Haiz... Anyway, please pray that our class tees will turn out fabulous. :)

No comments: