Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YAY! TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY! YAYYY! I enjoyed myself very much, especially in school. 1I was so sweet! They bought a birthday cake for me! Oh my gosh. So touching... We celebrated during recess and everybody gathered in the classroom to sing a birthday song for me! Wow~ So sweet! <3 Haha, okay. Even though the cake was small and could not feed 38 mouths, it was the thoughts of everybody --- who wanted to celebrate my birthday together as a class --- that's important. :) So, I'm gonna thank everybody who contributed in one way or another.
THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED THIS BIRTHDAY CAKE CELEBRATION FOR INITIATING THIS IDEA. :)
THANK YOU XIN YU AND JOYCE FOR HELPING OUT MOSTLY IN THIS 'EVENT'.
THANK YOU TAN SI MIN AND SABRINA FOR HELPING TO COLLECT THE MONEY FOR THE BIRTHDAY CAKE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE ROWS. :)
THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO GAVE ME PRESENTS, CARDS, DRAWINGS OR WISHINGS.
Last but not least, THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO SANG THE BIRTHDAY SONG FOR ME! :D
I really appreciate what everybody has done for me today. :) Thank you very much once again!

At home, the celecration was simple, yet nice. :) I just feel very fortunate to have my friends and family to celebrate my birthday with. :) Birthdays are only ONCE every year. So I must treasure that 24 hours and make full use of it. :D

Countdown to the end of my birthday 2008 (nooo...) : 2 hours and 15 minutes :(

No comments: