Saturday, July 19, 2008

Okay. It's raining. Heavily. I was halfway in skating class and it started to drizzle. Then the drizzle became a rain. Followed by a downpour. Haiz... Luckily that lesson is not counted. :) So, my sis, her friend and I were under the shelter, taking off our guards and all that. WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY UMBRELLA. But it's okay. Because we actually predicted that it'll rain in the middle of the lesson. So we've already planned everything out. Muahahaha. My mother came down to the garden and gave us each an umbrella, then we walked back to our house, which is directly in front of Bishan Park. :D However, we were still as wet as ever. =.= Then I suddenly remembered that Alicia, Sashimi, Wei Lin, Jing Wen and Sarine were slogging it all out at Mountbatten CC, laying out the tracks for the Pedal Kart Race tomorrow! Haha! I don't know whether they're also caught in the rain or not... Oh, it has stopped raining.

Monday is Racial Harmony Day. And also the Cedar Pasar Malam. I suddenly realised that we're not quite prepared. Cos I don't know whether everybody will bring what they're supposed to bring or not. Although the prices has been decided, who-is-going-to-bring-what is not really decided... Anyway, I'm just going to write down on a piece of paper all the things that still need to be done. :) And all the 1i-ballers out there reading this, PLS RMB TO BRING ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO BRING! Thanks. :)

Countdown to my birthday (in other words, the Sci and Hist tests) : 11 days

No comments: