Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 牛 Year! 
         niu

I know it's not the first day of CNY, but at least today's coming to the end of the third day...

How one week passes so fast! Tmr's Thursday already! Just how did I spend my last week? 

I remember last Thursday we were having Music lesson and we were supposed to pair up with a partner and put in audio effects into the Twilight movie trailer. Oh man, that was fun! I can't wait to continue tmr! Hahaha. 

Then came Friday, where we had the CNY celebrations (not to mention only at the last period). After that, everything went in a blur. 

On Sat, went out. Sunday, stayed at home and did last minute clean-ups in the house and also, the very important REUNION DINNER! Hahaha. 

Monday... Went to aunt's house and parents' friend's house. Watched The Little Nonya Big Reunion Dinner over there. I actually expected some more NGs, but there was this part about Robert Zhang and Chen Xi playing polo that I liked! It's so funny! :)

Tuesday. Hmm. Went visiting the whole afternoon. But I still managed to reach home with enough time to settle down and pack my bag. 

TODAY! Well, Wednesday's just a short day. What do you expect? Haha. 

Still looking for a new blogskin!

No comments: