Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year 2009 is in the house! Welcome! Haha. Ok, well wishes to everyone!

Anyway, I've been quite busy for the past few days, and one day jsut revolves around either homework, or Orientation. Hahaha, I'm already at my last page!

Speaking about Orientation, it was SO FUN! I wish you were there too. Haha. 

Fun things about Sec 1 Orientation Camp '09
- Having to be in charge of a class, a fabulous class called 1 (salsa) Chilli Sauce!
- Working with such great leaders, Vidhya, Preethi, Brenda, Carin, Sarah F., Joy Yuen and Nasuha. :)
- Got to bond with 1C.
- Learn more things (like responsibility).
- Lastly, HAVING FUN! :)

I'm very excited for school to start! Haha, excluding the part about homework. :) But actually, 2 months really passed so fast! Nonono, I should say, ONE YEAR! I still remember going for Orientation Camp last, last year (Dec 2007) and now, I'm already in charge of a new badge of Sec 1s! =)

Alright. I guess I shall get moving and pack for tmr! :)

No comments: