Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oooh, it's been a week since I updated!

'O' LEVEL RESULTS! :D Yay, Cedar has achieved excellent results for 'O' Level with an average aggregate of 9.0! Wow, the Sec 4 badge of 2008 has broken Cedar's 52-year record! Hahaha, I sound like I'm reporting news! Oh, and Cedar also produced the top Indian scorer in Singapore! :) Hehheh, because of the excellent results, the school has declared a HALF-DAY OFF today! We were released at 10.30. Hahaha. :D

It's the same as last year, the half-day, I mean. I wonder whether the previous years were like that... Hah, 2I was so excited and anxious to hear Mrs Ouyang announce the half-day off announcement. xD Once we heard the P.A. system sound, we immediately quietened down. Haha.

But for me, I didn't come home early, instead, I went to Bras Basah Complex with Xin Yu and Maisarah. Discovered a new way to go to Bugis. :) As usual, I was 'marvelled' by the huge pop@central store. And the art section there was much bigger than the other stores, of course. So we had quite a lot of accessories/papers to choose from. At first, we went to pop to look at the colour of the papers and the price, then hopped over to Art Friend to survey the same things. In the end, the we bought the pink papers from Art Friend and the other colour from pop. As expected, the things at Art Friend aren't cheap, and we digged deep into the class fund as well as Maisarah's pocket... :( Ah well, let's just hope that the decoration will turn out nice! :)

No comments: