Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School has reopened. Homework has poured in. CCA is starting tmr. PC duties has started. Summary: BACK TO THE OLD HECTIC DAYS.

Well, I'm not saying that I don't like going to school or CCA, but I hope I won't be too busy that I'll go over-stressed! Haha, now who wants to be over-stressed?

Ok, I'm now in charge of 1C! Yay. Haha. I hope there'll be one day this week where morning assembly will be in the classroom due to wet weather so that I can talk to them more! Hahaha, but of course I have no control over the weather. Hehe. xD

Just now I mentioned homework, and I'm sure Maths is gonna be given every day! Cos the teacher already said so! My, my, my. Brrr.

Oh, and I realised that most of my teachers this year are the more experienced teachers that usually teach Upper Secondary classes. Haha, unlike last year! We had so many of those new teachers, some even fresh from NIE! (But that's not really a bad thing altogether.) The more experienced teachers can teach more effectively, even though their lessons may be less interesting compared to the younger teachers...

2I has so many things to discuss! Ahhh, whenever we have the time to discuss as a class, it's always being used for the preparation of the upcoming Cedar Fiesta! Go Cedar Fiesta! :) I really hope it'll be a success for my class and the whole school! :)

No comments: