Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sec 1 Induction Ceremony is such a success! The event was quite smooth-sailing, maybe except for a few errors here and there. The decoration in the hall is so much nicer! There were helium balloons attached to a string that shaped like an arch across the stage! Can you picture it? It was so beautiful! It's a pity I didn't take a photo of it. xD The video presentation of the students during Orientation Camp was also well done! (Thanks to the IT Committee!) I saw a couple of 1C students! Hahaha. I was the prize stewardess. Had to wear the CCU... Yeah, really hoped the Sec 1s liked the Induction Ceremony. :)

Class deco! I think my class decorations are ok, much better than last year! Hahaha, of course, we've learnt our mistakes. :) But there's still work to do for the 2 small noticeboards. Hope our decoration will turn out good! ;)

Hmm, actually want to post some pictures... But time's running out! I've got things to settle. What do you expect? It's a MONDAY tmr.

No comments: