Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ok, I said in the previous post that I want to post pictures right? Ahah, this shall be the picture post! Hahaha.

I took some random pictures of the sky over the past few weeks. Haha, cos the pattern in the sky was nice! :)

Ahhh! Ok, there's sthg wrong with the mouse/picture. (I can't move the picture down!) Forget it, I shall carry on another time. :)

Grrr... 

Class deco! Whoohoo~ 2I's doing quite a good job, but there's still much more room for improvement. I walked past other Sec 2 classrooms and some of their decorations are better than ours, I have to admit... But never mind! At least this year's is much, much better and nicer than last year! Hahaha! The judges are coming tmr after school already and we still have quite a portion yet to be done! Oh no... Haha, but I think we should be able to make it on time. :D

No comments: