Sunday, June 28, 2009

Can you imagine how one month passes so fast?

No, I'm not talking about how fast the holiday is ending, but just a month ago, I was having a very nice dinner in 'da pai (sthg)' with Zhang Qi, her parents, Sisi and her cousin! AHHHHH! In CHINA!

CHINA<3

Yeah, I was telling Xin Yu two days ago what was happening a month ago at that moment. We were still in Shijiazhuang Foreign Language School listening to their so-chim-and-notunderstandable Physics class! :O
The self-intro! She made a fool of herself! Hahaha.

When ppl ask me, 'how was the China trip?', I don't exactly know what to say. I'll just say, fun/very fun/interesting? I mean, I myself know how much I enjoyed it. Hmm, maybe it's too complicated to put it in words?

Now back to the reality. Yep, I know that tmr school is reopening. After a week of intense decision about whether schools should remain closed cos of the H1N1 situation, it's finally decided that students should just go back to school. Yes, I agree with that! Hurhur, even though most ppl do not want to go back to school.

School's fun except for the work and exams! Hahaha.

I wish myself a very good start for the new term! :D

No comments: