Friday, June 12, 2009

Playmax today. Well, I think the part that attracts me most is the Fleamax! xD Haha! Stagemax is interesting and nice too. (: I think there can be more interesting games. The Extrememax looks fun, but didn't get to try.
Good buys at the Fleamax! Fleamax!(: Yes, yes, the flea market is small and there were little stalls, but there were one or two good ones.
I bought a nicenice T-shirt and 2 Carebear keychains! HAHAHA.
I could've bought 1 more T-shirt ok! But I was short of cash! :x Haha, what a right timing...

Before that was NDP training. Didn't know why, but today seemed longer than usual. Haha, NDP trainings are always long, after all it's 3h. BUT WE SHALL PERSERVRE! :)
Jiayou squad! (:

Argh, Enjoyedu is irritating. Can we not do everything? IT'S NO GOOD FOR OUR EYES! :)

No comments: