Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I just realised that I have 2 things not yet mentioned here.
1) Guides Carnival!
2) AYG Briefing

I shall start with Guides Carnival! It was okay, I guess, quite fun. :) We went there so early! Had a mini patrol outing. :) Haha. By the time it was 9 plus, the HQ was already so crowded! At around 10 plus, it was so crowded and squeezy that there was some kind of human traffic jam! How irritating! Sometimes, in such situations, you really have to push people. I'm sorry, but you know, just a gentle push/nudge. Cos it's not moving! The hall was super crowded. Bleh. :(
Our stalls did good! For the first hour or so, it was mostly Cedarians that played. Haha, but later since there's more people, others also played too. It's a very simple game. Easy to win prizes too!
Ended the event by going Bishan Library with Carin and Celest. Oh man, I must really go to the library with Carin! She's like some expert in books! I bet she's read at least a hundred of book this year already ok? Haha. She recommended a lot of books for me to read, but given my reading ability, I borrowed only 2 books among her list of recommendations!

Okok, AYG Briefing was basically nothing much. So boring! I mean, we weren't briefed of what my group was supposed to do! But we took quite a few pictures! Hahaha.

I'll be having the duty tomorrow! OH I'M SO EXCITED! :DDD

No comments: