Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'M BACK!

I'm back from China! Finally. I miss Singapore!

Well, 9 days seem short yet long. I guess it was just right.

The trip was really fun. I like my buddy! She's so nice.

Of course I won't write everything out in detail. Too long!

Shijiazhuang was okay. The immersion was fun. Stayed at my buddy's house. Fortunately, me and Xin Yu shared the same buddy so we were always together throughout the whole trip! Hahaha.
Their traffic is very bad. Chaotic! Plus there are many, many bicycles everywhere. The school was very huge, as usual, but if you divide it proportionately, it's about the same as Cedar. After all, their school is a combination of Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary! That's why it's big.

Beijing! I love Beijing! You know up till now, I still can't believe that I've been to Beijing! Beijing is so nice! I toured most of the places of interest there. Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Great Wall of China, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Wang Fu Jing Street. I've always dreamed of visiting all these famous landmarks and I've finally been there! Heheh!

I snapped many, many photos! I wanted to buy a few things in China. Some are being fufilled, while some aren't. I tell you, that WFJ Street is such a disappointment! Oh btw, it's a shopping place. I expected it to be a shopping street with stalls that can be bargained. But it turned out to be sthg like Orchard Road, only Orchard Road is better. :) The shops are so high end! I can't stand it! It's either there's nothing to see, or the stuff are too expensive. :( So in the end I didn't buy a lot of things home. Only lots of panda souvenirs! :D The pandas are so cute! (:



Now that I'm back in Singapore, I have other things to get on with. Homework? Projects? NDP? Ahh sheesh mans. I really wonder how everything went when we were away. I guess I really missed out on a lot of things. But it's ok. Cos THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE! :D



Tag replies:
To all - Thank you for wishing that I was back in Singapore! I enjoyed myself there and of course I still miss home! :)

No comments: