Monday, June 15, 2009

Gah, I kept getting wrongs when I shouldn't be!
Seemed to be more distracted?


And my phone can't connect to the computer! So irritating!

CIP today. At a childcare centre in Serangoon. Oh please, I was the navigator can? My superb navigation skills brought Wei Ting, Sabrina and I to the childcare centre first, before Jeslyn, Xin Yu, Sarah and Wei Lin, who apparently left the MRT 5-10 min earlier than us ok? HAHAHA. They sort of took a bus, that went to AMK?! Then they desperately took a taxi (cos it was late already)!
Oh, the kids there are noisy! It's quite chaotic, actually, and the teacher has to scream and shout at them all the time. Sigh. So sad. But there are a few kids who are SO CUTE! Yes, this is expected in a care centre. Haha. Of course the cuter ones are the P1s and 2s.

Filming was fun today. I was the one that had the least NGs! HAHAHA.
(Ok, why am I boasting so much here...?)



Everything will be over by the end of this week.

No comments: