Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ahh no, it's 9.05pm already? Okok, it's been an alright-weekend for me. Went to Geylang East Library on Friday. I can't stand that library! It's too quiet! :/

Anyway, tmr we'll be getting back our results and papers (finally)! Yes, I'm so looking forward to it man. No matter what kind of results I'll get, I'll try my best not to fret over it so much, cos there's nothing I can do to salvage what has been done, but can only work hard for the future. I can't wait! Seriously. :)

I'm bored, and I've finished Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix. I'm trying very hard not to read Half Blood Prince. Cos I don't want to read finish the whole series so fast! :O Hahaha. I'm 'taking a break' from the magical world. But apparently now, when I read normal teenage books/young adult books, it does not appeal that much to me... Hahaha. The power of JK Rowling's creativity! :D

I'm so not looking forward to the last week of school (which means starting from tmr)! I can't believe that time just flies ahead of you. And pooft! There goes your two years with your class. Sigh. Trying hard not to think about it now...

I just can't stand people who are just sooo pampered and spoiled, and they can't take a little amount of hardship or suffering. I mean like come on, just doing that little bit is harmless right? Gosh, I was not like that last time man. Don't act like some 千金小姐 please.

No comments: