Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I finally went to school today. Like I said in the previous post, I was dead bored at home! (Even with Harry Potter waiting for me to finish it!)

Today we had 'Angel Clay Making'. Now I know why it is called 'angel'. Because the clay was so soft and light that it reminds you of paradise/heaven, hence the name 'angel'. Well, I guess that's my interpretation. It was alright, the session. Something different from the usual post-exam activities. We made a rabbit. Now my rabbit is kinda spoiled, because I placed it in my bag. And one of the ears came off. =.= Haha.

Then we had a boring video shown to us. No one in class was listening to it! So sad. It's called 'Planet Earth'. Hmm, it seems like a very expensive documentary, because the teacher kept saying that. It's about some nature wonders in New Zealand. Coupled with the poor audio and visual stuff, it did not capture the interests of students.

After that we had a Sexuality Education talk/skit. Yeah, about STIs and HIVs, and how to protect yourself from such viruses. I think it's alright, it's good of the school to expose us to these kind of stuff, because a few months ago it was hitting the news here and there. Yeah.

Finally, the UPPER-SEC SUBJECT COMBINATIONS BRIEFING! I've been waiting for this since the start of the year. Haha, kanchiong much? I've been thinking of going to the Double class in the first half of the year, but seeing my inconsistent results in my Humanities, I think I'd better go to the Triple class, to be more practical and realistic, even though Humanities is so my interest! But nevertheless, I'll continue and pursue my Humanities interest in JC/University, should I get into the Triple stream.

Why did it had to rain just now? Boo. Spoiled my plans. Anywayanyway, there's SINGAPORE IDOL today! <3 I'm proud to say that I know 7 out of 9 songs that the Idols are going to sing today. However, since the theme is 'For Someone Special', it's going to be quite emo, cos the songs are slow and sad. Looking forward to tonight!



Happy Birthday!

No comments: