Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last day of school was sad. :( But still, it wasn't as bad as what I expected.

In the morning we had the report presentation for the top 3 in class. In the school hall. With parents. In front of the whole school. Okay, I can say that I'm very proud to go up there for the second time! Hahaha. :) Then we had the Principal's Address to close up the school year. Mrs Ouyang makes me so excited for the new school campus! :D

After that we just went back to class and cherished every remaining moment that we had with our class. Took tons of photos. :) Yay. It was really fun, with no teachers bothering about us. Haha! So we just had the whole time for ourselves to bond, and spend the last day in 2I '09 together.

The last few moments and minutes were spent doing Friendship Dance and 2I Banja. :D We did the Friendship Dance last year too! Well, this year it had much more meaning to do this. :) 2I Banja was the best. :) Almost the whole class joined in! Then Jeslyn starting to cry. And I think Carin caught the 'virus' first, then she went to hug Sabrina, and I think that's how it all started. I'm not going to elaborate on this, but clearly, it was an emotional moment for all of us. But like what I always feel, this time will always have to come. It's the sad reality, and we always have to resign to this horrible fate. Of leaving, and parting with 2I. I will really, really miss 2I a lot. 2 years makes a huge difference. Right from our Orientation till yesterday, you can see that we have grown together and went through thick and thin. We belong to 2I. 2I '09 rocks forever, and well, we will stay in contact no matter what. :)

To think on the brighter side, we have our class outing on Monday. :) I'm going to have all the fun that I can, and I'm really glad that majority of the class can make it!

As for now, I shall really enjoy the start of my holidays, and reward myself for this joyous occasion, of doing so well this year. :) Actually, I can't believe it myself. Of course, I will spend my holidays wisely, and brush up on what there needs to be done.

To tell the truth, I'm very excited for next year! Haha, yes, I know that it's going to be the busiest year of the 4, but there's this sense of anticipation of what lays ahead. Will the road be tough? Will the road be too tough for me to handle? Will the road be as smooth as what I expect? The truth only opens on 4 January 2010.

No comments: