Monday, November 2, 2009

Aiyo, I feel so sad and sorry for other people. There are many people out there who are still stressing out about their subject combinations! While I'm really happy and relieved for myself that there's only one option that I can choose from and it's the best for me, I really pity those people who are still worrying about what to put for their subject combinations next year! Like XY, sigh. Yeah, most of my very good and best friends might not be in the same class as me anymore. How I wish it didn't need to happen. But I cannot deny the fact that not everyone can remain in the same subject combination, cos different people have different interests and abilities. E.g. me and Xin Yu, we're best friends but we cannot always stay together. Based on results, we'll definitely be going to different classes. ): I admit I don't like Sciences, of course I like Humanities much more, but I think the Science stream is obviously better for me, since I don't think I can score well for History, no matter how much I love the subject. See, it works differently for different people.

Haiz. What with this and that and everything, at least I have sthg to look forward to later. :) We shall sit in a circle and everyone shall say (and maybe explain?) the subject combinations that they chose.

I have a feeling this holiday is going to pass by very, very quickly. :/

No comments: