Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Thursday already. Almost a week into the holidays. I shall start from Monday.

On Monday, we (2I) had our long-awaited class outing! :D Yay, it was totally fun and memorable and enjoyable and all-other-more-bombastic-words-that-I-can-use! I'm so glad that more than half of the class could make it. I've counted, and 27 people went for the class outing. :) I see that's an advantage of holding your class outing on the first week of the holidays.

We said that we meet at 2pm at Jing Wen's house, but then in the end, by 3pm, not everyone was there. =.= I guess that's what happens when too many people are coming, and when it's such an informal event. So I just mingled around, then after that when more people came, we played Werewolf. Yup, remains me of AYG, cos when we were playing this game, we closed our eyes, and a Caucasian couple walked by and asked aloud, "Oh, it's praying session, erh?" Sthg like that. Hahaha. Played a little bit of Truth or Dare, then we all went down to prepare the BBQ. Good thing Jing Wen has a guitar. :) Hee, cos some of us know how to play the guitar, while the others were busy preparing the food, some people went one side to play the guitar. Sometimes I joined in too, and Jing Wen was telling me, "We provide the food, they provide the entertainment!" Hahaha.

Once the food started to BBQ, there became a constant increase in the amount of food, and some of us became full. So we just played at the playground, wading pool, or simply fooled around! Haha. Oh, did I mention that the food was great? Usually, the chicken wings would be the 'main course', and to me, it's the 'highlight of the day BBQ'! I would say that the chicken wings are very tasty, but this time round, I think it's the 2I cake that was the highlight of the BBQ! :D Xin Yu and Chiew Ling (and I think Jaime and Wong Lei too) went to buy a cake from some 'no-name' shop. Haha, it was cheap and good! Surprisingly, haha sorry, that a cake would taste nice despite not being baked from a renowned shop. xD

Yeah, when it was dark already, and some people did not want to eat the food anymore. We gathered around, sang a few 'Farewell' songs, blew the candles, and cut the cake. Haiiii, I think it was really sad that this would most probably be the last time that we're seeing our friends in 2I. Not that we won't meet each other in school anymore, but you know what I mean.

After that, I decided to wade in the wading pool. Oh, I also forget to mention that we had tons of fun playing at the playground! Oh gosh, the swing was funfunfun! Childhood memories! ;D As of Sabrina and Wei Ting, we were butt-toning on the see-saw! HAHAHAHA. And we were having the time of our lives balancing on the see-saw, having a mini rollarcoaster ride, and scaring each other (me and WT) with the act of Dementors! LOL!

Ahhh, on the whole, I enjoyed this class outing so, so, so much! It's going to be the one of the last times that we had so much fun as a class man. :( So sad... Anyway, many thanks to Jing Wen and her mother, for helping out so much in our class BBQ! So sorry we made such a din. :/:/ Haha, I cannot forget the part when Tan Si Min simply shouted out, "Sorry to those who're taking 'O' Levels!" And I was like ---?! Haha, she's such a clown!

Right, on to Tuesday. Nothing happened on Tuesday. Only went to Plaza Singapura at night to get my trackpants. And I saw this very nice and sweet heels (is it platform heels?) that is out of my budget for shoes. :( But it's very sweet, quiet comfy, and it's the type of heels that Ms Ong would wear! Hahaha!

Yesterday I also had fun during the Guides Urban Hike. Haha, actually, going to the Henderson Waves wasn't sthg new to me, but anyway, going with your friends is a different thing altogether. I wonder why my shoes can't stop me from sliding down! When we were leaning on the wave, I just kept sliding down, and I was struggling! Haha, weird.

After a break and rest because it rained, we set off for the Marang Trail, which brings us to Vivo City. We were so excited to go to Vivo, cos we were hot and sweaty and I think a bit tired. And hungry! We thought we could walkwalk over there cos we were 'supposed to be dismissed from Vivo', but it turned out that the bus would bring us back to school. =.=What a disappointment.


Anyway, we had this trail, sort of like The Amazing Race, but the questions/tasks are really random. Haha, thankfully, we kept to the time limit and solved every question/did every task to the best of our abilities! Hehehe. :) Good job Orchid, we came in first! FIRST! Yay! :D Thanks to our 'quick-wittedness'? Hah.

When we were released back in school, me, Sabrina, Charlene, Sonita, Claudia, Rou Hui and Hazirah went to Tampines 1/Mall. I was in a great shopping mood then, and I felt like spending money! LOL! But I knew I had to buy sandals for the Perak trip... We wanted to standardize, so we were looking around for any cheap Crocs. Of course it's the fake one. But in the end we came up with nothing, so we just decided to buy on our own. I'm so looking forward to the Perak trip! :D

Yesterday's Singapore Idol was clearly a Ladies' Night, as what Dick Lee mentioned. So why did Mae have to go out? Not that I really support her, but it's just that there are people who deserve (much more) to be ousted than her! This is so unfair. If there was no payment for voting, I would have voted a million times for the ladies to remain in this competition!

Today I went to school to help touch up the Homecoming Banner with Xin Yu. Unfortunately, due to some reasons that I cannot disclose, we still can't hand in the banner yet! ): Well, then it rained, and being typical Xin Yu, she didn't bring any umbrella, so she attempted to use one of the used cardboards to shelter herself. But of course, how can I leave her in the lurch? Haha, LOL, it sounds so drama. Both of us didn't get really wet, thanks to my umbrella! Went to Hougang Mall to eat lunch. Then went to Popular to buy my SS TB and AB. It was still early to meet Rachel for her to pass me the Harry Potter movies, so I went to the library, and lo and behold, I met her there! Haha, so after collecting them, I went straight home.

I'm also looking forward to the Harry Potter movie marathon + sleepover! :D

No comments: