Friday, November 20, 2009

Ahh geesh, today I felt like some... totally distracted person! I said sthg that was weird and nonsensical!

What did I say? When she asked us whether we were tired, I said, "Ermm, no, cos the pizza was... very... energising!" ?!?!?! Haha, come to think of it, I also don't know what and why I said that! I was trying to say that "I feel energised after eating the pizza, so I'm not tired!" ARGH! Thanks a lot man!

But I'm sure she did understand what I was trying to say. =.= Sigh.

Today I went back to school at Cedar Ave for Guides store unpacking. Hoho, yes, that was when the incident above happened. =.= When we were about to go home after eating the pizza that Mdm Faridah treated us. :D

First time back to Cedar Ave after it was renovated. Hmm, I would have to say that it's very classy, haha, very nice. :) I think the campus is quite big, hearing from my friends who already more or less walked around the school. But I haven't, so I have to wait till other times. :)

Our Guides store was alright. It turned out pretty messy at first, when I first reported there. Haha. But then as more people came to help out, the mess gradually cleared up! :) Yay, the efficiency of us, Guides! :D But I'm sure now it's a bit different, cos we just put the stuff that we placed outside the door inside. Haha. Still, I'm sure we'll do a good job packing it. :) The next packing session is next week, done by Sec 3s only. Haiii, I want to go and help...! Haha, really, I want to do sthg good. Help out. Cos I'm so bored at home! :/:/:/

Alright. GAHHH stop brooding over the blunder that you made! Anyway, for those who haven't read my Perak trip post yet, scroll down yeah? ;D



Thanks for making me realise
that it will not end here.
Or now.

It's just goodnight,
and not never not goodbye.
How I wish that it'll never be goodbye...

No comments: