Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Perak trip was indescribably awesome! The activities, the instructors and guides, the teachers, and msot of all, the COMPANY!

The trip was priceless. The experience gained, and the feelings and thoughts that went through my mind was just... priceless! Yes!

Well, I'll explain about the details another day. Right now I just want to say something to my fellow guidemates who went along with me to this trip.

Sec 1s, even though I didn't really talk or did anything with you guys, I think you guys also enjoyed this trip very much right? I can see that you guys were also having a fun time between your level mates. :)

Sec 2s, you guys were awesome too! :DDD Haha, we really bonded a lot through this trip, haha, mostly because of our clown, Charlene Teo, haha, and many other things that happened. :) Be it during the activities, in the hotel/lodge, mealtimes, or anything that happened in the bus. :) Cool. :) I enjoyed myself during this trip, cos you guys were so funny! We rock man!

Sec 3s, haha, you guys were also very comical, I loved Abigail's and Melinda's quirky outbreaks of laughter! (I don't mean anything bad.) Vidhya's singing, Charlotte's coolness + quietness? Haha, sorry, and Beaunice's photography. :) Thanks a lot. :)

Sec 4s, I don't know what to say. You're just wonderful as usual, caring for us, not that the Sec 3s didn't, haha, but yeah. This will be your last overseas trip with Cedar Guides, and probably the last time that we'll meet? Oh ho, I don't think so now. Thanks a lot for everything that you've done for us. All the best. :)



You make me crazier,
Crazier,
Crazier.

Watched from a distance as you,
Made life your own.
Every sky was your own kinda blue.

No comments: