Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Results. Yes, results. At first I was disappointed, especially in my History. After all, I spent so much time and effort in revising and studying for History, in the end, I still didn't get what I expected. Bummer. :(

Others were alright, I guess, even though I think the languages could have been a little bit better. Science was frustrating. One more mark! I didn't realise how important one mark could cost me. There goes my silly mistake of forgetting to do the last MCQ, which if I had done, I could have gotten A1 for the whole year's of Science! Gahhh! See how important and crucial one mark can be in this situation?

Maths was okay. Met my expectations. Geography was nice. :) At first I thought I could have done slightly better. Actually up till now, I still think that I could have done better. I could have scored better in Map Reading. Sigh, anyway, at least the grade is good. :) Literature was sooo unexpected. I'd rather exchange my Lit with my History. Hahaha. But after all the calculations, I would say that the grades in general are good. Hopefully my report book will look nice! HAHAH.

But anyway, I don't really have anything to worry about. Meaning that I don't have to worry whether my grades would allow me to enter the stream that I want to go. It's just that I have to plan ahead, not just stop at whether I'll do well for O Levels... What about JC/Uni? I don't want to take Science next time. I want Geog! But taking History in Upper Sec can be tedious too. So I'm thinking which stream is better... I need to consult a teacher!

Yesterday's Guides Day Camp distracted me from my results. Finally, we resumed our Guides sessions, even though O Levels is being held. Oh well, yesterday was such a hothot day. Then we had Outdoor Cooking. I think it accumulated, until now. Which is why I'm not in school today. ): Sad to be missing all the fun that 2I had for Inter-class Games. ): And the second day of Day Camp. Tent pitching today. I love tent pitching! Haha, Shirley said it was my 拿手, but I told her I had already forgotten most of the steps! :/

I wanted to change my blogskin just now. But I think I kinda didn't bear to change this nice one, although I'm a bit tired of it. I just love to change the picture after a few weeks, to refresh up the blogskin. Did you notice it? Haha.

I'm looking forward to the holidays (even though I'm not looking forward to this Friday...)! I bet there's many activites planned for us. Yay, yes, actually, there already are. What with Guides and PC and overseas trips. ;)

No comments: