Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yesterday I went shopping with Xin Yu, Joyce, Sabrina, Jing Wen and Natalie. It was fun, being able to go out with so many people. :)

Firstly, we went to Ion Orchard. I am so disappointed in Ion Orchard! It's so boring, and it is definitely not as interesting as what it seems. More than half of the shops there are all the high-end shops, the branded retailers etc. Starting from B1 onwards, it's the luxury brands already. So that means only three levels are more... local? Meaning more common, like shops that you will see in neighbourhood shopping centres or the other shopping centres in Orchard Road. There's nothing to see there man.

Oh, but there are a few things that I find it cool. Their directory is touched-screen, on a pillar. So cool! The Prologue bookshop is not as mighty as what I thought it to be. Apart from the fact that the setting and decorations are nice. Okok, we ate at Swensen's! :D Haha, I didn't really expect to eat there, honestly, because I thought it was expensive for a student like me. ><>

We went to Far East Plaza after that. :D I think that place is very nice. But it'll be more fruitful if you go with an adult/parent. Hahaha. Cos some clothes are nice, but might be out of my budget. Yeah, we just shopped there. Hmm, I was looking for flats. But somehow, given my picky character, I didn't buy anything from there. As in I didn't buy the flats that I wanted to buy. Instead, I bought leggings! :D One pair. Bought it at a cheap price. The quality is not so bad too. I've been scouting for leggings since... two months ago? I saw some nice accessories there. Wanted to buy, but somehow, I know that I won't use/wear it often.

Next we moved on to Orchard Cineleisure. Haha, that place is so small! ): And the shops there aren't very interesting. Went there just to take Neoprints. Yay, first time taking with Joyce and Nat. The photos were quite nice. :) Yay.

TODAY, another shopping trip. To Bugis this time round. Yes, I will never forget that place. It seems like I rekindled my love for it. HAHAHA. I went with Regina and Vithika. Cool outfit, Regi! ;) Yeah, this time, I had much enthusiasm for buying stuff, cos the things there are cheap and affordable, and are not that inferior of quality. I was so tempted to buy the grey pair of leggings! ):):): Hahaha. The cheapest one that I saw was $8. You know me, I resisted once again. I WILL GO BACK THERE ANOTHER DAY. :) Then I bought... an overall sort of dress? Haha, the type where you have to wear another layer inside. Ok, yeah, not bad. Even though I think it could do well with a belt. Speaking of belts, I saw this very nice ribbon belt! I wanted to buy it! OKOK, actually, I myself am tired of my not-buying-anything-mindset-even-though-I-liked-it mindset man! Yesyes, I didn't buy it. ): BUT I WILL BUY IT BACK ANOTHER DAY TOO. :) Yeah, saw some nice T-shirts. I think that T-shirt is worth buying. It's so cute, it's a talltall cartoon giraffe! Hahahah. Bought a handphone sock in Bugis Junction too. After that I was bored, so I went home first. Haha, partly because I wanted to read HARRY POTTER! :D (See my stong love and bond for HP!)

Yay, there's Singapore Idol tmr. AND SCHOOL TMR. GUDIES TMR! Hohoho, I'm so bored at home! Sometimes I feel like going out, but I also don't know what to do when I go out. When you go shopping too many times, you might feel numb towards it already. I still have not go library-hopping yet. Yeah, no rush, cos I'm still halfway through Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix. I don't find it boring! I don't know why ppl say that that book is boring. =.=

Anyway, I was talking about Singapore Idol. To all you fans of SI out there, go see this blog: http://summerr-in-the-shower.blogspot.com. It has great coverage of SI and things related to it there. :)

I want to go to school! I miss school already! I'm so going to treasure all the times that we, 2I, spend together, cos we only have 7 more (school) days left together! ):

No comments: