Friday, October 16, 2009

Cedar Girls' Secondary Two End-of-Year Examination is officially OVER!

Hahahahaha. I've been waiting for this day, for since, more than two months ago! Yay, I bet everyone's going to revive their blogs/Facebooks/computers because most of them haven't been updating since the exam period began.

Hah, I have not been blogging here for exactly one month! Sorry, I just left this blog like that without a word saying that my blog would be on a major hiatus. :/ I actually wanted to post a quick one just to announce that I'll be putting my blog on a hold during the Hari Raya long weekend (19/9 to 21/9), but as I was 'too in the mood for studying', I just aborted that idea. :)

Which means, this is the first time I'm updating since 16 September. Today is 16 October. Hee. :) I hope I don't miss the exam period, haha, even though I know I will one day, cos I'll miss that period where I'll be pulling my hair out, sitting at my study table for don't-know-how-long, and missing the days where I get to reach home at 10.30am, and feeling that the day just stretches and lasts forever.

I'm going to talk about the exams, sorry, I just can't help myself. I think the exams, in general, was manageable, except probably Science, which is a tradition in Cedar (and probably other schools too) to make it a difficult one. I couldn't stand myself on the day before Science! I was so figedty and can't sit still, cos I have that overwhelming nervousness within me, because Mrs Yeo said that the paper will be very difficult! It really scared me out of my skin. I guess if not for Singapore Idol, I would have broken down on that night! HAHA. English, Chinese, History, Geography, Literature, Malay Special Programme (which I took today), was quite alright. But I think my Geog won't do as well as what I expect...

Never mind, I'll just wait and see for the results! I can't wait to know my results ok. Hahaha. I'm a weird person. xD

So just how did I get by this one month without blogging? Well, mostly ranting and complaining to Xin Yu, haha! Poor girl, she has to suffer so much under my constant complaints and rants and raves. Haha, nah, I'm not that bad, I won't torture her! xD Yup, sometimes Jeslyn, Jing Wen, Nat, Sabrina, Wei Ting, Shirley. And my precious diary. :) I think writing in your diary is still the best. It's 100% private. You can write anything you want to write.

There were times, of course, when I felt like I badly wanted to post and say something, oh well, but I guess, it's the discipline and self-control to enforce over yourself. To those people who have been somewhat like me (didn't use the computer/log on to FB/blog) over the exam period because you want to control, GOOD JOB! That's the spirit of overcoming your temptations and 'desires'. Hahaha.

Ahh, I realise that I'm talking a lot. Hmm, make up for the 30 days that I haven't been posting? Actually, come to think of it, not posting for 30 days isn't really that long a period. Haha. But I'm not sure how long I can go without posting though. xD

Up till now, I still can't believe that exams are over already. Sigh. My Malay paper was just this morning, and it seemed such a long time ago! Haha. Yay, now I can decide how I want to spend the days after school and the weekends. And the school holidays (e.g. Marking, Promotion Day).

Yes, SHOPPING!<3> I can't wait for shopping! And library-hopping too! :)

Okie, I'm going off to relax further now! I will update either tmr or Sunday yeah? Bye.

No comments: