Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I realise that now I have come to many realisations. There are so many things where are so interesting in my life: family, Cedar, 2I, Cedar Guides, Orchid patrol etc etc. Life is so full of interesting ups and downs. Yay, I'm looking forward to next week's Orchid study group! :D

Today's Guides session was really interesting today. I love Orchid more by the day/week! Patrol corners have become so fun after Patrol Day. (: And we've settled that we'll have a study group next week. Even though I admit that I usually prefer to study alone at home, I really don't mind studying with friends, especially with a different group of awesome people! Oh, I believe everything will be fine and the whole study session will be PRODUCTIVE. Haha. People, I trust that we'll all be concentrating on what we're studying/revising yeah? All the best to all Orchidians AOA! :D

I love my art now! I realised (again) that it isn't very difficult to finish my art. Cos I think that my idea is good, quite unique, hah, and it's sthg that I like doing. So naturally I'll put in more effort and pride in it right? Haha, some of my friends already finished it. But what was the price they paid? Sleeping late at night, which I do not agree to. :)

Maybe it's just me
Couldn't you believe
That everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye
and your calm, hard face
Makes me wish that
I was never brought into this place

--------------------------------------------

I lose myself in all these fights
I lose my sense of wrong and right
I cry, I cry
It's shaking from the pain that's in my head
I just wanna crawl into my bed
And throw away the life I led
But I won't let it die, but I won't let it die
But it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over
I wish that I could take it back

No comments: