Sunday, September 13, 2009

Today is Sunday. Yep, Sunday. It's about time for me to go down to the park now... Shall I rollarblade or cycle? Hahaha there goes me and my talking-to-myself-habit again. :/

I haven't finished art yet, I know I've been dragging it ever since this holiday one-week break started. And I've only studied for Science throughout this week, if you're talking about revision. :( But if you count the Geog mindmap in, then, well, that's another one too. I feel so inferior to some of my friends! People like Joyce, Jing Wen, XY, Jeslyn, Carin etc; makes me feel like I'm not doing the right things. They're muggers! :X

TO YOU: PLEASE DON'T READ WHILE I'M TYPING, READ ONLY WHEN I'M NOT AROUND. It's you, yes you. Thank you.

My name is not funny. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments: