Friday, September 4, 2009

I need to clarify this.

It's not that I don't like outdoors, or I'm not interested in COALS. I love the outdoors, in fact, and I love rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking etc. I love camps, yes! But, but, but (there's always a 'but'), I am really more attracted to Perak trip. I know you might be giving up a rare opportunity, but my heart is sorta with Perak trip. The itinerary really attracts me and interests me! Absolutely ok! I just really hope that I can get in... (I would take part in COALS if there weren't the Perak trip.)

Right, it's the last school day of Term 3. September holidays! Whee! I said 'whee' because it's revision time! It's time to bury my nose in the books! Hahaha. You might think I'm insane. Just trying to be positive here. :)
There's a lot of things to do this week of break. Revision for almost all subjects, Art ideas and A2 board, Malay Oral... Ok, I shall conquer them one by one.
With motivation and determination, I will succeed! :D

No comments: