Friday, September 4, 2009

I feel very sad after reading your blog...
You know now I wonder why, why is everyone around slowly starting to feel sad, to feel dejected, to feel useless and worthless? Not just you, but a few people I know too. I admit that I do feel sad sometimes, I mean, who doesn't?
Life is like a rollar coaster ride, full of ups and downs. But come on, always look on the brighter side yeah? The glass is always half full. You are the one that shape and mould what you want in your life. If you keep thinking negatively, of course whatever you do will turn out to be negative.
Come on, it's really sad to see that your friends are feeling pessimisstic. I know I can't do anything, or say anything to you. I feel helpless! But if you read this, I'll be happy. :) Don't feel sad anymore, ok? ;)

No comments: