Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today's Guides session is alright. Such a mix of emotions.

At first I thought it was compulsory for me to join COALS. Then throughout footdrills and the Total Defence Badge I was thinking about this. Not really that I don't want to join COALS, but I very much want to go for the Perak trip! Really!
So I was quite disappointed, then my friends were trying to cheer me up, and convincing me that COALS is good! Yeah! Then my mentality is quiet alright already.

Then after taps, me and Carin went to ask Kaushi whether it's compulsory for all PCs and PSLs to join COALS or not. Then she said that it's not compulsory, but if you wanna go you can, through CPB. But it doesn't matter which board you enter through.

Thanks a lot. Not in a sacarstic way, but then afterwards, I became so confused. Cos I don't know what to choose! Hahaha. Weird. After a few hours of consideration, I decided to go for Perak. I know it's not confirmed whether I'll get in or not, but it's on first-come-first-serve basis, so hopefully tmr I'll be one of the first few to sign up. This time round, the application is quite tight, I know, cos this trip is open to all UGs in Cedar. And the Sec 4s are going, so it's more 'competition' to get in, with more ppl. Hopefully, I'll be able to go.... The itinerary sounds really, really, really interesting! :)

I had quite an interesting conversation with Shirley today on the way home. Yay, I love meaningful conversations that set me thinking...! :)

No comments: