Friday, September 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEST! :D

Sorry I forgot to wish you here on 090909. Hee. Thanks for being such a lovely patrol mate! :D

Today we had South Division Healthy Lifestyle Day. No offence, but I think it's somewhat a waste of time. :X Cos only a few people selected from each school/company can take part in the games. And the rest will just sit and do... something else. Which is just wasting your whole morning away... ): I've become so conscious of my time now, esp. since EYE is drawing near... Hah, I'm sure the others are too. But at least this event today is a quick getaway from my study table. Hehe.

Oh, and I should have said that I am familiar with that place ok. Seriously! I've been there every year, since 5 years ago or sthg, and based on my 'great photographic memory', do you think that I'll lose my way? (I'm not being sacarstic here.) I was sad when I couldn't eat at the hawker centre, then pop by Queenstown Library just now. :( I had so much urge to visit that library again, after such a long time! Oh well, it's partly my fault, cos I didn't voice out my opinions and everything properly. In the end, I just had to follow everyone else and take MRT. :( And feed on fastfood. D:D:D: Ahh, whatever. :/

Revision is getting along quite alright, I guess. I realised that I don't have to write out notes for Thermometric Propoerties, Transmission of Heat and Solutions and Suspensions (I)! :D Saves me time. But of course, I still have to go through the notes thoroughly.

JIAYOU FOR REVISION! I WILL and I MUST and I CAN DO IT!

No comments: