Monday, September 14, 2009

Today was a bright start for Term 4. I really wish that everything will be ok. Everything, that my grades, etc will be stable, and promising. I just have to believe in myself. THAT I CAN DO IT. And achieve my goals. So that I can enjoy my holiday 100%.

Back to the first sentence, we had three interesting lessons today - SEL, English and Lit. Haha, surprisingly, Lit (no offence). I shan't go into detail about SEL, but we were discussing on the topic of BGR.
During English, we were majoring on Singlish, especially the 'Ris Low' one. Hah, watched the video and it was so funny! Hahaha. No offence once again, but my whole class can speak better than her! We had a short roleplay about an interviewer, two beauty pageant --- one who speaks proper English, and another one who speaks Singlish. Lol, and I was the interviewer, Carin was the 'proper person' and Jeslyn was the Singlish, as expected. Hahaha.
On to Lit. Hah, still on the same topic of Singlish, and tone. The people that Mrs Menon mentioned were so rude! How could people be so rude when Mrs Menon did not even do/say anything offensive? Hah. Claris, your 'huh-what?' joke really did get on Mrs Menon's and our nerves! Haha.

It turns out that Art only needs to be handed in next week. Thank goodness! :D Oh, and I changed my picture on this blogskin!



Can't I have a little break?

No comments: