Thursday, September 3, 2009

I realised I've been blogging very often nowadays. Hahaha.

I was so overjoyed when the announcement this morning said that the EXAM TIMETABLE is already in the class mail tray! :D:D:D Yay! Just yesterday I was complaining to Shirley that we still haven't gotten our timetable yet. And that's irritating. Cos you want to revise but you don't know when the dates are. =.=
Yeah, now that the timetable is in my hands... Hehehe. I can plan my revision plan! Hahaha. I know I sound very kiasu, but you'll be surprised that a lot of people out there (whom you might not know) also do that... But I'll not stress myself out too much (like Jeslyn) and black out during the exam. That's the worse thing that could happen to you! I mean, you study so much, so hard, and then when you're sitting for the paper, your mind suddenly goes blank. =.= Boo man.

I also realised that Joyce loves Maths a lot too. :) She had the same reaction as me when we received 2 sets of Maths revision papers! Hahaha. Now this proves to Xin Yu that I'm not a weirdo who loves doing revision papers. :)

Ok, shall go and start planning for EYE! Haha, bye. (:

No comments: