Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I realised that 4 days of not blogging isn't very long. Which means I can even go blogging-less for one week! Hohoho. But still, I was very hardworking for the past few days, especially yesterday! xD Yeah, I have to compliment myself. :) I didn't even switch on the computer yesterday! Not even for research etc! Haha. I was depending on my knowledge. And the textbook. Haha. Okok.

I've been stuck with art for the past few days, since Saturday. I wasn't spending all day for the past few days to do art, of course, if not I would have finished it long ago. I was spending the night away doing art. Which means... Three nights of doing art. *yawn* It's very tedious, especially for me, cos I have to draw out the landmarks! Hah, but I'm not regretting my idea, cos I know it's quite unique. :)

I'm getting on alright with homework. YEAH RIGHT. I'm not even halfway through it! Bleh. The art was taking up a lot of my time. And it IS still taking up my time now...

I keep thinking that today is Thursday, and yesterday I kept thinking that that day was Wednesday. Hmm, what's wrong man? I seem to want this holiday to end soon. There're both good and bad points of ending it fast, SO THAT I CAN QUICKLY GET OVER THIS MISERY! But I need time to revise too... I haven't started on any single revision this holiday! :O

I think it's also kinda difficult to get A1 for the Maths EYE. After finishing the Maths papers, my score and grade was so lousy! I mean, you can totally tell whether I was putting in effort or not man. Yeah, I admit that I was very careless. ): Could have snatched at least 5 more marks. =.=

Don't talk about it anymore! Urgh. I'm struggling with Geog now. Alright bye. :)

No comments: