Sunday, March 16, 2008

Goodbye holiday, I'm going to pack my school bag and adjust myself back to school life again! Haha. Today's the last day of the March hols. Although I don't look forward to waking up early in the morning at 6am, I think it's best that I go back to school once again. School is fun. :) (Excluding the homework.) I'm getting very bored at home now. I've finished all my homework and got ready the things that I need to hand in when school reopens. Besides using the computer, reading and writing my diary, I don't know what else is there for me to do. Hmm, so I'm quite grateful that school reopens tomorrow. HAHA! But of course, I will miss the times when I sleep late... :D

I hope once Term 2 starts, 1I will be better than what she is now. In short, I hope that our class will be more cooperative and enthusiatic! I realised that if everyone chips in and makes an effort to do sthg, the product will be very... FANTASTIC! OUTSTANDING! MARVELLOUS! Haha, I'm exaggerating. (But it's true. :D)

Ok, better go and read newspaper before I'm being nagged at AGAIN. Bye.

No comments: