Monday, March 10, 2008

It's a MONDAY.The start of the hols.

Met up with my friends this morning and afternoon for a discussion about our CCA. Hais, not really done yet. Oh ya, I still have to study for a test! Ya, better go and revise after this.

I don't know how come people can make their blog sound so interesting whereas mine can't. >.< Why? Somebody pls be kind enough to give me some tips. Haha.

Meeting up with my primary school friends this Sunday. Don't know whether my other friends can come or not. Aiyo, two out of three of my close friends can't make it for the meeting. So sad.

I see other people can go out with their friends to the library, shopping centres to take neoprints and blah blah blah. It's like they got a lot of time. Is it true? Or is it that everyone is doing this except me? Haha, I don't know. :)

I think I'd better go and study for the test in case I fail. IF, IF, IF, I really so unlucky and fail the test, which I hope not, then I will be so DEAD. .XXX.

No comments: