Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a friday, FRIDAY, FRIDAY! Yippee! The weekends are here! But boo, have got to revise for common tests which are in week 4! AHHHH! So fast you know? Hmm, and we have so many projects and two of them are due in week 9.

I'm beginning to have more confidence in the class now. Haha. They seem to be improving. But this Xin Yu is still not satisfied. Aiyo, she ah... A lot of ppl 'complain' that she talks too much over the class and is too 'strict'. I mean, it's our duty to be a bit more strict with you but I agree that she should not talk too much. You know? I'm not badmouthing her as she already knows her 'mistakes'. Can I ask you guys a question? Does she seem more like a monitress than an assistant monitress?

I'm bored. What can I do? Oh ya, I should seriously read more books, both ENGLISH and CHINESE. My language is not very good. I should buck up more on it right? Haha. Am so sick and tired of failing tests already... *JUST KIDDING*

Ok, gtg. BYE!

No comments: