Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hi ppl. Today's a SATURDAY. Of course, I'm glad that we need not go to school but it's about the same, though. I still have to study and revise for common tests which are in week 4. Hais... I can't get History and Science right!

Anyway, went to meet up with Xin Yu, Wong Lei and Jeslyn for Chinese project at 10 am at Cheng San Community Library, which is in Hougang Mall. Who knows that the library only opens at 11 am! AHHHHHHHHHH! I didn't know. It was 10 am all along. I didn't know that they changed it to 11. Hmm... So we decided to walk to Jeslyn's house. It was quite far... Haha, but when I walked back, it wasn't really that far. Surprisingly, we were productive! Haha, did quite a lot already. GOOD! But we still need to do somemore. :)

Oooh, Miss Teo, our Literature teacher, told us that there will be a new teacher coming in from next week onwards. Boo... She was such a nice teacher. Why do have to change? Literature lessons are more interesting since she taught us in week 1. I have began to change my impression on Literature when she suddenly announced that she will not be teaching us anymore. So sad. I think the next teacher will be Monica Menon or sthg like that. Miss/Mrs/Mdm Menon. Haha!

I'm very proud of my class. They are sooo good in sports! :) Our house, GARDENIA, has won quite a number of trophies already. Chloe and Sarine helped us win 4 trophies, 1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd and 1 4th. Haha! I know I've already said this, but I can see improvement in our class. So... keep up the good work, 1I!

No comments: